H7N9 Avian Influenza Prevention
Related Activities in UM
Preventive Measures in UM
In order to prevent H7N9 Avian Influenza , University of Macau is implementing the following preventive measures on campus:
- Provide update information on H7N9 Avian Influenza to staff and students.
- Arrange health education seminar.
- Maintain general environmental hygiene on campus.
- Check the body temperature of all patients who come to CHCS for medical consultation. Masks will be given to patients who develop influenza-like symptoms. If there is any influenza case, drop down the patients’ information for further follow up.
- Remind dormitory students to maintain personal hygiene as well as environmental hygiene in dorms.
Hotline of Health Bureau of Government of MSAR